October/07/2013

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

October/07/2013

Post by Des »

So just my luck I recently got sick from someone else giving me a cold :/, I rarely ever get sick but when I do I usually get really sick and it is difficult to concentrate on anything complex when I am sick and unable to process thoughts properly. Anyway one of the hosting services that I use for CSK happened to move all of their users from one Data Center to another Data Center which in my situation results in a new IP for the server that holds this forum and other stuff. This is definitely not a good thing for anyone to have a server IP change but for me it happened right when I am sick and unable to properly deal with the situation as I normally would.

Anyway I think it has been resolved at this point so we just have to wait for the new IP information to propagate which will only take a matter of time( up to 2 days ) and at that time everything should be back to normal. When I get better I will have to double check everything again just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes but I think CSK should be running just as it was in a couple of days.

Unfortunately I am not in a condition to work on the new update at this time so some valuable time will be lost along the way, as for me I will crawl back in to my bed for now but don't worry everything will be fine in time. Where's a Magic Chocolate Bar and Red Heart Candy when I need it o_O
PinkTeddyBear

Re: October/07/2013

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

Feel better des! Drink lots of orange juice! And other fluids.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Eat bananas, and get better ~now~ soon! :)

I will treat you some evil popsicle and some candy bombs as well! :p
vikram

Post by vikram »