Can't log in

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
Raccoon9

Can't log in

Post by Raccoon9 »

Hello,
Today I tried to log into my CSK account but was unable to. It kept telling me "Log in failed, incorrect username or password." I found it rather odd, I went to the leader boards to see if I might've typed my name incorrectly, but it was spelt right. I also attempting to reenter my password multiple times, changing some things to it, but still the login failed. I remember logging on to the game during my summer holidays, I believe i did so in June or early July, and everything was fine. Is this some sort of glitch?
Des

Re: Can't log in

Post by Des »

As far as I know there is no issues with the login system, are you certain you are typing in your user name and password in correctly?
Raccoon9

Re: Can't log in

Post by Raccoon9 »

Des wrote:As far as I know there is no issues with the login system, are you certain you are typing in your user name and password in correctly?
Well Des, I was going to make a new account today and I realised that the login name was different than the name in the game. I made a slight change to the login name, typed the same password and was able to login. Thanks for saying that there aren't any issues, that's what made me try to log in again.