Ummm.... .-.

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
kid123

Re: Ummm.... .-.

Post by kid123 »

DoodleBugGirl wrote:So a few days ago, I've asked bob what Reshiram's purpose of using his main account and the Charz for gaining and he responded this Image :oops: I feel like this is still cheating. Resh told me he is just using 2 of the accounts to "gain" Halloween candies to get a pumpkin. Yet, I still see resh in the world " helping both accounts."
Yeah and he promise that he would only use one account in the game. But he broke the promise. -_-
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Andrew wrote:Not as many as glitterangel :P
Even so, he earn the Halloween candies and he tried too. At least he don't use 2 accounts or anything. Right?
Last edited by glitterangel on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Well I've asked resh/charizard why did are using both accounts in Halloween event, they said that they are earning pumpkins but now I see them everywhere. They even fight s. mushroom with both accounts. Not only that but same guild, so they both can contribute exp and it isn't really fair using both accounts. There are many other people who earn guild exp by themselves. Do they use both accounts? The answer is "no". :roll:
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

glitterangel wrote:Well I've asked resh/charizard why did are using both accounts in Halloween event, they said that they are earning pumpkins but now I see them everywhere. They even fight s. mushroom with both accounts. Not only that but same guild, so they both can contribute exp and it isn't really fair using both accounts. There are many other people who earn guild exp by themselves. Do they use both accounts? The answer is "no". :roll:
I agree, Resh told me he's only using the extra account for the pumpkins now he's using the extra account to gain exp for gameroom and world. :?
kid123

Post by kid123 »

It's really an unfair advantage to other players. If you don't see other people doing it then don't do it at all. >.>But he did it.
Reshiram

Post by Reshiram »

Oh well, just ask me then ._.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Ask you what? To stop using 2 accounts? I ask plenty of times but you disrespected me when i ask you to stop. You don't see other players doing it. So why do you. You don't see other players cheating in gameroom except for Qwertybob. So why do you do it? It doesn't matter if you have a guild or not or what level you are on. You need to learn to play this game fair and square like the rest of us does.
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

kid123 wrote:Ask you what? To stop using 2 accounts? I ask plenty of times but you disrespected me when i ask you to stop. You don't see other players doing it. So why do you. You don't see other players cheating in gameroom except for Qwertybob. So why do you do it? It doesn't matter if you have a guild or not or what level you are on. You need to learn to play this game fair and square like the rest of us does.
I've seen resh in the world with his other account, I've asked him to stop if I joined his party and helped him. He denied he said "I dont need your help, I've got my account." Or something related to that. :oops:
kid123

Post by kid123 »

I never encountered that before. :shock:
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

I AM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED

hehe sry about the caps