Get help and support for various different things related to the game
kid123

Re: Ummm.... .-.

Post by kid123 »

im going to send you a pm and tell you
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

kid123 wrote:I was in gameroom one day and i was talking to Charizard why he kept killing his old account ''ReshiramZekrom'' and he told me he was trying to level up. He told me to join that team so i did and i left after a match or 2. So when i log in last week, Defender was telling me that Charizard was cheating. She said he made a gameroom with his account ReshiramZekrom and some other accounts. She said she ask for the password for the gameroom but Charizard didn't gave her the password. So a few days ago I told him Defender told me he cheated. But he said that he didn't.... Then yesterday he tried getting Saver to join his guild while she was in pokabu73 guild. He's in denial and won't just say he did cheated. It's an unfair advantage to other players also. Sorry i don't have a picture of it but it's all true. If you don't believe me I understand .-. But some people think it's consider cheating or what ever. And he keep refusing that he didn't cheat. So if you think this is cheating and you believe me say ''I''. Because I'm not lying... .-. If I was I would be putting this face ''-_-''. So thank you for reading this.
Yeah, I knew Charizard's guild had Saver and Defender- but I didn't know that he tried to recruit them while they were in MY guild at the time. I heard that they kicked and re-invited Saver and Defender back to their guild several times too.
loyal

Post by loyal »

why do you guys cheat just to level up so fast? How does that makes you better then anyone else? It unfair to others who had to go through the hard way of earning exp the right way, while you have others cheater there way up to the top just to be better then anyone else it not fair >.<

but don't worry kid123, bob & whoever Char, will learn the hard way. There no need to say sorry, it only going to happen again.
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

pokabu72 wrote:
kid123 wrote:I was in gameroom one day and i was talking to Charizard why he kept killing his old account ''ReshiramZekrom'' and he told me he was trying to level up. He told me to join that team so i did and i left after a match or 2. So when i log in last week, Defender was telling me that Charizard was cheating. She said he made a gameroom with his account ReshiramZekrom and some other accounts. She said she ask for the password for the gameroom but Charizard didn't gave her the password. So a few days ago I told him Defender told me he cheated. But he said that he didn't.... Then yesterday he tried getting Saver to join his guild while she was in pokabu73 guild. He's in denial and won't just say he did cheated. It's an unfair advantage to other players also. Sorry i don't have a picture of it but it's all true. If you don't believe me I understand .-. But some people think it's consider cheating or what ever. And he keep refusing that he didn't cheat. So if you think this is cheating and you believe me say ''I''. Because I'm not lying... .-. If I was I would be putting this face ''-_-''. So thank you for reading this.
Yeah, I knew Charizard's guild had Saver and Defender- but I didn't know that he tried to recruit them while they were in MY guild at the time. I heard that they kicked and re-invited Saver and Defender back to their guild several times too.
& now they're in Andrew's guild . . . :lol:
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Aka you're guild
kid123

Post by kid123 »

But they really should be in pokabu guild :roll: