Andrew,Autumn9, JamelsCoolxD

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
Reshiram

Andrew,Autumn9, JamelsCoolxD

Post by Reshiram »

They were making fun of me and bob in gameroom.
kid123

Re: Andrew,Autumn9, JamelsCoolxD

Post by kid123 »

Ignore them. That's what I'm going to do often when people is being mean to me.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

And then after a couple of days, minutes, or hours....or weeks...or months :roll: they will start complaining and want you to talk to them and will feel sorry for what they did. :lol: or not.. :oops:
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Ok heres what happened... we were in gameroom doing teams & whenever my team died (we were against bob & resh) they laughed like thisLOLOLOL ,then when they died we said the same thing , so then bob left & we called him a leaver (because he left) then resh (or was it charizard) said ima report u guys.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Btw, whenever have i said something mean to someone(on csk) & jamie & autum have never either(not that I know) well cskians(peanutz term) u can ask jamie & autum what happened if you dont believe me.
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

Drama! :o
I know those people! & they would never do stuff like that . . . :shock:
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Please don't report people if u don't have any photos and if Andrew did laugh, it's mean and all but it's just a emotion and also people laugh when my pet dies. I still had to deal with it, learn to ignore.
girl123

Post by girl123 »

:|
girl123

Post by girl123 »

Actually, Andrew wasn't you one of the people why mario quit? :| And didn't you kicked me out of your guild also? :| Right when i went to world fighting jellies you didn't gave me a chance to gain more exp. And besides you spammed in the guildchat and got smart at me. And another reason why i couldn't come online because i had a virus on my labtop. So don't that count you as being mean :| ?
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Well remember what I said. If someone is being mean to you just ignore them. Because if you be rude to that person who is being mean to you that cause's more drama. So let's just stop all of this drama. Let's all get along and forget about things what other people did to you. So who's with me :D Because i really don't want bad stuff happening on Candy Sugar KIngdom. :roll: