Jakerl Cheating

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
pokabu72

Jakerl Cheating

Post by pokabu72 »

Earlier today, there was a large number of level 1 users that entered the lobby at around the same time. They were: Jakerl, 6789, jjaaccoobb, and 2 other people as well. Someone named "newaccount" also visited the lobby a little awhile after this. Jakerl made a locked room and had all of his supposed users (jjaaccoobb, 6789, and 2 other users of his) enter and play. We started to get suspicious, and after awhile newaccount came online and kept on insisting on me and defender to play with her in the candyworld whenever we discussed what was happening in the gameroom. I took a few pics from the scene of the crime. I also presume that newaccount is another user of Jakerl as well. Jakerl was level 1 when he entered the room, and deleted his gameroom and logged off his users as soon as he reached level 2. Defender witnessed this event too. Newacount insisted on my and Defender going to play with her in the world, so I sent my other user instead and this is a pic from what happened. He used other users later on, such as rewqqw, and zcool0987. He is creating these accounts solely to kill and to level his main account up.

He made another gameroom a little while later.

Here's a little while after Jakerl created the gameroom.
Last edited by pokabu72 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
defender

Re: Cheating

Post by defender »

;)