How many pets can someone have?

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
pokabu72

How many pets can someone have?

Post by pokabu72 »

I was thinking about it recently, and I realized that some players have over 15 pets, meanwhile a while ago I had around 10 pets and got a warning when I tried to hatch a pet egg to get an 11th pet saying that I had reached the limit/maximum number of pets a player can have. Can this be true? Also, does anyone know the exact number or limit or maximum of pets a player can have?
bluedragon123

Re: How many pets can someone have?

Post by bluedragon123 »

um i think glitz has more than tht i dnt remember
Des

Post by Des »

No limit, but I'm aware of a strange bug when having 20+ which does some strange stuff.
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

Oh, alrighty then. So, I guess having 15 pets would be a solid number maybe?
Rats

Post by Rats »

I've had more than 20. Twenty one to be exact, and the problem that you will experience is that the 21st pet (or maybe any pet) wouldn't be usable. Which means you can't get it out to fight. I had to sell one for it to be normal again. So I think 20 is the maximum until glitches will occur. (This happened like a year ago, so i'm not sure if this will still be the case if ever it happens right now)
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

Rats wrote:I've had more than 20. Twenty one to be exact, and the problem that you will experience is that the 21st pet (or maybe any pet) wouldn't be usable. Which means you can't get it out to fight. I had to sell one for it to be normal again. So I think 20 is the maximum until glitches will occur. (This happened like a year ago, so i'm not sure if this will still be the case if ever it happens right now)
Oh, alrighty then. Maybe this could be a bug to be fixed down the road or something it seems, but for now thanks for the advice, and I'll try to keep a measurable amount of pets in my inventory.
Des

Post by Des »

Rats wrote:I've had more than 20. Twenty one to be exact, and the problem that you will experience is that the 21st pet (or maybe any pet) wouldn't be usable. Which means you can't get it out to fight. I had to sell one for it to be normal again. So I think 20 is the maximum until glitches will occur. (This happened like a year ago, so i'm not sure if this will still be the case if ever it happens right now)
Thanks for the explanation, unfortunately it is the same bug from before that is still on my todo list. The reason for that is because my time is very limited so everything that I do is based on priority of importance. My todo list is very long and is always changing with new features and bugs which basically makes it never ending.

To conclude for right now keep your pet count at max 20 and you should not experience any issues.
Reshiram

Post by Reshiram »

Alright