Dijin cheating

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
pokabu72

Dijin cheating

Post by pokabu72 »

At around 7:00pm on CSK today, a gameroom was created by a guest and was being filled up by guests. About a minute or so later, Dijin came online and immediately entered the gameroom. I suspect that he began to cheat by killing those guests to gain exp. Here's a picture of the gameroom that he made.
Reshiram

Re: Dijin cheating

Post by Reshiram »

:idea:
loyal

Post by loyal »

pokabu72 wrote:At around 7:00pm on CSK today, a gameroom was created by a guest and was being filled up by guests. About a minute or so later, Dijin came online and immediately entered the gameroom. I suspect that he began to cheat by killing those guests to gain exp. Here's a picture of the gameroom that he made.
how can you say someone is cheating if you don't have any proof? Okay so what the room was filled with guests. But you just cant be claiming somebody cheating if you don't have any proof in how did you know Dijin was cheating all you say he imediality joining in the room then you took a snapshot of him killed guests? BTW I cant see the picture...
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Well he did the same thing too when me and him was in lobby. I think he made a room with 7 guests and he went in there for a long time :roll: and sheesh loyal you dont have to be so harsh...
girl123

Post by girl123 »

Well you we there so how are you suppose to know he cheated :lol: im on kid side btw and sorry if you took this the wrong way :oops:
loyal

Post by loyal »

1. Des, changes things up, so even if Dijin, was cheating. Just to let you know that killing guests is not going to give you exp or jelly beans because they are level 1 in it not fair.

2. Dijin couldn't had cheated because all I see is a picture of the lobby. But where Dijin?

3. there is only a room of 7 unknown O.o so who you think that open spot is for?

4. Dijin couldn't have cheating because his level is still the same in all the people who were level 5 all a suddently boosted up to level 7? - Buster123 -

5. normally a window would pop up in say please close down tabs because the thingy is to patch up so therefore Dijin didnt cheat ussally he would been level 7 if that the case .-.
loyal

Post by loyal »

kid123 wrote:Well he did the same thing too when me and him was in lobby. I think he made a room with 7 guests and he went in there for a long time :roll: and sheesh loyal you dont have to be so harsh...
Des had updated the game so therefore if Dijin was cheating just to let you know killing level 1 guest or level 1 users isnt going to give you exp or jellybeans! Kid123, how did you know Dijin made a room full of guests? in his level had been remaining for 2 months
loyal

Post by loyal »

girl123 wrote:Well you we there so how are you suppose to know he cheated :lol: im on kid side btw and sorry if you took this the wrong way :oops:
you cant get exp or jellybeans for killing guest! Besides there were only a room full of 7 guests sp therefore nobody was cheating because the eight person is not in there
girl123

Post by girl123 »

Well but still... you wasnt there Mr.Iknoweverythingandyouguysdont. So stop making a big deal out of something so little...thats just petty -.- and worry about your self and not others..... sheesh :roll: