doodle are you?

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
Jessimine

Re: doodle are you?

Post by Jessimine »

Now . . . it's 7/8 pages . . . so . . . tired . . . might . . . not . . . go . . . on . . . for . . . awhile . . . untill . . . disagreement . . . ends . . .
-bye
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

jessimine you dont have to look at the topic
kid123

Post by kid123 »

XD flutter is right though...
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

hey dont worry about me anymore cuz im quitting because of doodle and glitter
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

oh lord... here we go again... my god.. :roll: but tho ill miss you ... :|
Silent

Re: Hi

Post by Silent »

???
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

. . . problem solved? Good! :D NOW I CAN PLAY FULL TIME CUZZ SCHOOL'S OUT!!! :twisted:
and maybe not~! :P
mariobros

Post by mariobros »

I think its a rule (in my opnion) to exclude people from parties :| what if that person need help leveling up? Or doing a quest? You should help a person first then the friend come next. Not invite friend and leave the person who need help alone and letting the jellies die from the strong jellies. That is so unfair!!
Silent

Post by Silent »

i thinks thts unfair because thao actually comes on often and doodles really lied
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Well back then, Thao wasn't on as often as she is now.
Most people would rather concentrate at school for grades and turning all their school work in. Plus there is no rule saying to invite everyone, ik people do want invites but it is up to the party leader choosing who to invite. I also know that you can't always have that party spot, you do feel sad for not having it but other people should try to train alone or ask other people.

If one person says no, it isn't the end of the world yet. I really don't want this forum specifically to have any type of arguments. It is foolish for this forum to have this many pages but to be honest, most people do want to work things out, nobody wanted this forum to have this many pages. You don't have to agree with me. Plus, ik people do hate people for many reasons but I did want to make up with people. I didn't want drama, I never did. You know people can do things that they regret. I just hope people can forgive and forget, it'll be more happier that way. Again, you don't have to agree with me.

-glitterangel