doodle are you?

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
flutterwing

Re: doodle are you?

Post by flutterwing »

now everybody doesn't like me anymore! i thought this game had all the nice people on it!
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Flutter, purples don't have that much hp and also don't go saying people hate me and stuff because u don't know what their opinion is to u.
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

no! now they won't like me because I am the one asking for partys and now i think i should go back to playing candy crush instead
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Psh. That is nonsense, u should ask there opinion before judging everyone, flutter. Maybe their answers won't be negative.
iAznpanda

Post by iAznpanda »

First, Flutter, i'm not being rude but players can invite any player they want in their parties. The party you wanted to be invited in, didn't have an available spot left, it was reserved for an "inactive player" that asked before you to join. Flutter, just let it go, you could been in their party once an available spot could be opened. You just gotta accept it. (Not saying Flutter did this but this is a rule, i think: Demanding players to do what you command them to do while they refused many times could be known as "cyber bullying"

Have a nice day! ;)

And to all the players that are witnesses to this "unnecessary problem," Forget it. :x
Last edited by iAznpanda on Fri May 23, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

ok ... thanks for helping me azn ill try to forget all this nonsence
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

iAznpanda wrote:First, Flutter, i'm not being rude but players can invite any player they want in their parties. The party you wanted to be invited in, didn't have an available spot left, it was reserved for an "inactive player" that asked before you to join. Flutter, just let it go, you could been in their party once an available spot could be opened. You just gotta accept it. (Not saying Flutter did this but this is a rule, i think: Demanding players to do what you command them to do while they refused many times could be known as "cyber bullying"

Have a nice day! ;)
I agree with you on what you said. Every player has the right on what they plan or want to do. No one should be forced to make the move. They can accept or decline. Even if their idea may seem wrong to you, it might be the only choice for the other player. I asked you later on if you wanted to play with me, but you refused and I am okay with that. :D Also I remember when that happened, you said you forgave me then later on, you reported me. I don't really understand.. :roll:
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

DOODLE
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

see now doodle used a level 9 against me and she was doing it with someone else it wasn't fair! she got a free pvp point because it was 2 vs 1 :cry:
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

flutterwing wrote:see now doodle used a level 9 against me and she was doing it with someone else it wasn't fair! she got a free pvp point because it was 2 vs 1 :cry:
I'm a witness!!!
I'm SO SORRY flutter! :oops: It's all my fault, because i forgot Doodle was still in my party! You shouldn't blame her because she didn't know we were gonna pvp! I take all the blame here!!! :| :cry: :cry: :cry: