doodle are you?

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
flutterwing

Re: doodle are you?

Post by flutterwing »

jessi it's not entirely your fault! doodle should've known it wasn't fair for 2 vs 1 and a level 9 pet to only face a level 5! ;)
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

i bet doodle told everybody that I reported her :( now everyone doesnt like me
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

DoodleBugGirl wrote:
iAznpanda wrote:First, Flutter, i'm not being rude but players can invite any player they want in their parties. The party you wanted to be invited in, didn't have an available spot left, it was reserved for an "inactive player" that asked before you to join. Flutter, just let it go, you could been in their party once an available spot could be opened. You just gotta accept it. (Not saying Flutter did this but this is a rule, i think: Demanding players to do what you command them to do while they refused many times could be known as "cyber bullying"

Have a nice day! ;)
I agree with you on what you said. Every player has the right on what they plan or want to do. No one should be forced to make the move. They can accept or decline. Even if their idea may seem wrong to you, it might be the only choice for the other player. I asked you later on if you wanted to play with me, but you refused and I am okay with that. :D Also I remember when that happened, you said you forgave me then later on, you reported me. I don't really understand.. :roll:
by the way doodle you could have INVITED ME INTO THE PARTY until Thao came! then you could have told me thao was an old friend or something! i would understand!! but you didn't
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

sheesh ppl these days JUST FORGET ABOUT IT is tht nt hard to do? ( sry if im being mean or harsh but seriously its getting ridiculous) :roll: :|
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

-.- this has a lot of drama..... now im getting tired of this argument or topic... ------------- _________ --------------
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

IM GOING TO GET BANNED GOODBYE PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDLIST
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

doodle is being really mean now i'm going to miss bluedragon123 my #1 friend!!! :( :(
flutterwing

Post by flutterwing »

:( :( :( :(
snowy123

Post by snowy123 »

flutter .... blue said she dnt want doodle to get banned... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: dnt put tht up...
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Also if doodle did quit or get banned, blue and i might actually quit for sure. Please just stop.