spam ahh

Post by Silent »

http://i.imgur.com/aw2NxZt.png

and you wouldnt give me the password too.. :roll:
blueflower

Re: spam ahh

Post by blueflower »

hey well you were following us and being creepy silent person

why dont you just stop it and we will not hide from you stop being such a meanie head

~blueflowers
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

Silent you were forcing Maya to give you the password when he didn't want to. If you can see you were forcing him on the top line. Around the world you were following me and I ask why you did this and you said " Whatever " I don't think you have a purpose on following me. He honestly didn't want to give you the password. His spamming was maybe a clue to our gameroom password. It was a random gameroom password. I think users should not ask for the gameroom password unless they are invited to it or the creator told them. You should not annoy a user or keep asking them for the gameroom password. Also maybe the users in gameroom should ask the creator if its okay to invite them in instead of telling them their self. Theres a reason for a gameroom password maybe its a serious one vs one or maybe people just like to play with some people in particular :|
Silent

Post by Silent »

well doodle you just want people to get banned or quit so people will think "wow doodle is awesome!" no, its showing off
blueflower

Post by blueflower »

what are you saying omg dude(ette) doodle actually HELPS ppl and you dont i bet

just leave us alone and there will be no problems OK its not that hard geez remember

3rd golden rule in class : self control :(

~blueflowers
KillaMaya97

Post by KillaMaya97 »

Well Silent was following Doodle >.>
For like 3 or 4 days and she got tried of it so she made a room then silent wanted to know the password but i promise
4 ppl that i wouldn't tell her so i didn't ...
So i just comment back .. Then i just did that and that all that happen but I had nothing really to say if i didn't say anything she will still be like Tell me the password and that so i just did that ... :cry:
Silent

Post by Silent »

you told me the password the other times so why not now?
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

I'm trying to avoid Maya being banned, Silent. Maya haven't done anything wrong and you might need more than one proof. Backing people up is not showing off it's actually helpful to other users. You can say it is but really that's just your opinion and opinions are not 100% true. Facts are 100% true. Some people follow the quote : "If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all." Because the results of saying something mean can hurt someone's feelings. Don't get mad at people, Silent just because they are standing up for a person and backing them up. Most people only report people because they dislike the person or they want them to be banned. Just because Maya spammed doesn't mean that he should be banned. I know it's a rule not to spam but, maybe he got mad or frustrated. Because you keep bothering him about the gameroom password. If he doesn't want to tell you then it's okay do not force users to do something they don't want to do. Because they are their own person and they have their rights to make their decisions themselves. :|
Last edited by DoodleBugGirl on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueflower

Post by blueflower »

DoodleBugGirl wrote:I'm trying to avoid Maya being banned, Silent. Maya haven't done anything wrong and you might need more than one proof. Backing people up is not showing off it's actually helpful to other users. You can say it is but really that's just your opinion and opinions are not 100% true. Facts are 100% true. Some people follow the quote : "If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all." Because the results of saying something mean can hurt someone's feelings. Don't get mad at people, Silent just because they are standing up for a person and backing them up. Most people only report people because they dislike the person or they want them to be banned. Just because Maya spammed doesn't mean that he should be banned. I know it's a rule not to spam but, maybe he got mad or frustrated. Because you keep bothering him about the gameroom password. If he doesn't want to tell you then it's okay do not force users to do something they don't want to. Because they are their own person and they have their rights to make their decisions themselves. :|
doodle is SOOOOOOOOO right SILENT you should never ever ever ever ever ever blame ppl and force ppl to spam cuz in that pic you kinda force maya to spam, it rule but it had you in it too

so girl you better back off and start getting nice

number 1 rule in class - treat others the way you want to be treated
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Silent why do u want to know so much? There isn't a spectating update in game room yet. If you come in, you would of just done suicide and in game room, most people actually tried. Also if u were in game room, u would express more of your hatred to poor doodle. Also if u want to go to a game room so badly, please make one and invite your friends too. I would love to see less drama in this game, please don't make it harder for other users and be sure to make people smile for once in a while.