spam ahh

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
girl123

Re: spam ahh

Post by girl123 »

1.Spamming is against a rule
2.Following someone on purpose is basically spying or harassing them (like some people :roll: )
3.Can you guys stop making petty arguments (not trying to be mean :roll: )
4.Can I know the story of whats going on also? :roll:
5.I like pokemon :D
mariobros

Post by mariobros »

Silent wrote:well doodle you just want people to get banned or quit so people will think "wow doodle is awesome!" no, its showing off
I agree with Silent on this one. I had to quit this game for like 6 months because Andrew and glitter were being mean to me and other people :roll: and thats so unfair being rude to someone and doing it to the point when they just freak out and quit the game. Well im back. So this time you can say what ever you wanna say but you will NOT and i mean it YOU WILL NOT get me to the point where i freak out and quit the game because this game is free to everyone and anybody can play it and do what ever they want. Maybe people on here should just worry about themselves and not others. If it was like that, nobody wouldn't have to deal with this struggle but no, since some people have to worry about what other people is doing, this is why this is happening on csk :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Silent

Post by Silent »

yeah, doodle wants to make people get banned so she can be "the best" in csk, i know she helps people, but later on, shes gonna make them sad or angry and make them quit or get banned, shes wasting others time
mariobros

Post by mariobros »

Ikr i find that unfair because everyone deserve to play csk and get the same respect from everyone. But no, people wanna be rude sometimes and thats why they turn out like that :roll:
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Um first of all Mario , what did me & Glitterangel ever do to you.Also people don't always make people quit ,the person can make the choice to stop playing. Why should you not worry about other people? They could be friends to you so you should care about them & maybe worry if they are having problems.
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

okay okay, First off:
why dont you just stop it and we will not hide from you stop being such a meanie head

~blueflowers
Don't call people names like dat :x
Second, rooms with passwords are meant to keep out certain people . . . ;)
Third, don't hate on people who don't see your point of view for things. :roll:
Fourth, delete people who annoy you DAT much so you can avoid as much drama as possible ;)
Fifth, if you're gonna make a gameroom, make sure there is nobody in lobby who is gonna bug you for pazz and/or ask someone who they don't know to make the gameroom.
Sixth, the reason why some people are rude is becuz: They want to be ALONE, so give them SPACE. :evil:
Seventh, if you don't like the people near you, move FAR AWAY. I don't care if you have friends near them or in world you want to fight THAT specific thing or in gameroom they just keep on killing you . . . My advice is: MOVE away
Eighth, this is none of my business, but I feel like you guys do this ALOT lately . . . :|
Ninth, I totally agree with girl123: Pokemon ish awesome! (Except for the new stuff they do lately. It's kinda . . . )
Tenth, happy now? :twisted:
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Andrew wrote:Um first of all Mario , what did me & Glitterangel ever do to you.Also people don't always make people quit ,the person can make the choice to stop playing. Why should you not worry about other people? They could be friends to you so you should care about them & maybe worry if they are having problems.
I agree with you, andrew.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Umm yeah I'm having major problems every time I play this game!!!! And stop it with the rumor saying I'm mario Andrew because you can't say something without proof and thats so unfair :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :x :x :x :x :x :x