Get help and support for various different things related to the game
Silent

Re: Please read this.

Post by Silent »

oh kid :| you brought all these unnecessary topics up again
squirtle

Post by squirtle »

What kid is trying to say Andrew that this topic is explaining how people don't get help from other people in world. And that pic don't show mario complaining because he didn't get help from anyone. If you want to talk about that make a new topic and and post the pic about what he was saying. But don't try and change the subject on here because each topic in forums should only have 1 subject unless its a topic where you can post random things that happen in csk.
squirtle

Post by squirtle »

Jessimine wrote:"Forgive and forget" is a popular term when it comes to renewing friendship. However, can you really blame him for having some attitude toward unkind people? I mean, it's kinda hard to "forgive and forget" mean things said on CSK. Every time a person has something upsetting said to them, they'll most likely try to avoid that certain person. A bully is: a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker; or use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants. Name any example how that has to do with Andrew2173. :roll: :roll: :roll: 8-) :lol:
Well if someone can't forgive someone and forget what happen then oh well. If people wanna do the things they do, that just effect the future of their lives. And there is no such thing as bullies on here, if its dealing online, its a cyberbully.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

kid123 wrote:Siilly little boy... what they were saying is that this isn't a topic to argue on. That pic doesn't show if someone is complaining because they wasn't invited to a party. That's why it don't fit the subject. I wonder what smart mouth gotta say about that :roll:
Well It shows that I am dirt & other people so "they" shouldn't expect an invite Smart One :lol:
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Well they wasn't complaining because they didn't got an invite. If you don't want them in a party, thats your choice. Now stop trying to make a fuss over petty things :roll: :roll: :roll:
Gemini

Post by Gemini »

kid123 I loooooveeee you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and you left me all alone on thsi game :evil: :evil: you better come back jerk