Can't login to this forum

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
Des

Can't login to this forum

Post by Des »

I have personally come across the issue that I was unable to login into the forum and it took me a while to figure out the problem but it comes down to how the browser itself caches the cookies. No not the edible cookies that you eat but the cookies that your browser uses to allow you to login.

The solution is very simple and easy and all you have to do is click on the link at the bottom of the page that says "Delete all board cookies". After that you should be able to login without any issues.
peanutz

Re: Can't login to this forum

Post by peanutz »

Des wrote:I have personally come across the issue that I was unable to login into the forum and it took me a while to figure out the problem but it comes down to how the browser itself caches the cookies. No not the edible cookies that you eat but the cookies that your browser uses to allow you to login.

The solution is very simple and easy and all you have to do is click on the link at the bottom of the page that says "Delete all board cookies". After that you should be able to login without any issues.
What would you delete if you hit that?
Des

Post by Des »

Exactly as the link at the bottom says, you would delete all the cookies for this forum only which would allow you to login.
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

Des wrote:Exactly as the link at the bottom says, you would delete all the cookies for this forum only which would allow you to login.
Oh! Okay....
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:I have personally come across the issue that I was unable to login into the forum and it took me a while to figure out the problem but it comes down to how the browser itself caches the cookies. No not the edible cookies that you eat but the cookies that your browser uses to allow you to login.

give me cookies