Cheating?

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
ofekih

Cheating?

Post by ofekih »

first of all, i don't feel this should be in "Help and Support" because i feel that i might be helping you, but this is the closest forum i could see. You ahould consider make a forum for cheating. Anyways, i go at 7:30 AM (PST) online because kazz sometimes goes on at this time. There was a room full of 2 people so i went to check. cronoid was inside with a bot, and 2 more bots came in. In no time the room was full. This is not an accusation, because i have no evidence that this is true, only you do. Thanks for reading, and des, if the only comment you have is "i will look into it" it might be better off if you say nothing until you actually looked into it. EDIT: delete last sentence
Last edited by ofekih on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Des

Re: Cheating?

Post by Des »

I do what I say but the decisions that I have to make are not always easy to make.
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

i didn't try to insult you. i would never insult a person who created this great of a game. :)
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

He didnt say He insulted you but Since the Game Gets more Quite, You should patrol more often because when i got on like weeks ago i seen some cheaters XD
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

lol. i mistook an addict for a cheater once :P
I think kazz and des would know who i am reffering too
ps - i'm not using addict in a mean way, it's hard not to be addicted to this fun game and polite society :)
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

ofekih wrote:i didn't try to insult you. i would never insult a person who created this great of a game. :)
im telling on u
u insulted someone who created csk
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

right, let me reword that