newbies freak out to much

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
pokabu72

newbies freak out to much

Post by pokabu72 »

There's to many new players freaking out because either they keep losing or they cannot level up its ANNOYING!! :roll: i think someone needs to teach them a lesson or a mod should at least or something. Its becoming more then a rare occurrence its becoming a fad and/or cycle in the new players online user account. Smileface kept crying,whining, complaining around everyone i think she should learn the lessons about leveling help with this? :|
AbbyTheCake

Re: newbies freak out to much

Post by AbbyTheCake »

pokabu72 wrote:There's to many new players freaking out because either they keep losing or they cannot level up its ANNOYING!! :roll: i think someone needs to teach them a lesson or a mod should at least or something. Its becoming more then a rare occurrence its becoming a fad and/or cycle in the new players online user account. Smileface kept crying, whining, complaining around everyone i think she should learn the lessons about leveling help with this? :|
There's nothing a moderator can do if a user keeps whining because he/she is taking forever to level up. If the user whines and gives up, that is their problem. It takes perseverance in order to accomplish things.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

AbbyTheCake wrote:
pokabu72 wrote:There's to many new players freaking out because either they keep losing or they cannot level up its ANNOYING!! :roll: i think someone needs to teach them a lesson or a mod should at least or something. Its becoming more then a rare occurrence its becoming a fad and/or cycle in the new players online user account. Smileface kept crying, whining, complaining around everyone i think she should learn the lessons about leveling help with this? :|
There's nothing a moderator can do if a user keeps whining because he/she is taking forever to level up. If the user whines and gives up, that is their problem. It takes perseverance in order to accomplish things.
what's perseverance?
Silent

Post by Silent »

SmileFace has now changed :lol: