Theres to much lying

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
pokabu72

Theres to much lying

Post by pokabu72 »

Today and the other this guy killajojo was swearing alot and he kept harrasing me and lying to me saying ill tell des that you were swearing you dont delete the forum message i told him not to and that i was gonna tell des but he didnt and he said if you tell him you'll get banned to and i didnt do anything help des?
AbbyTheCake

Re: Theres to much lying

Post by AbbyTheCake »

pokabu72 wrote:Today and the other this guy killajojo was swearing alot and he kept harrasing me and lying to me saying ill tell des that you were swearing you dont delete the forum message i told him not to and that i was gonna tell des but he didnt and he said if you tell him you'll get banned to and i didnt do anything help des?
I told killajojo to stop harassing her, but all he said was:
killajojo : NO IM NOT

Furthermore, Pokabu said the following:
pokabu73 : he keeps messaging me to not tell des
pokabu73 : even though i told him already
(Pokabu didn't say this) killajojo : she keep saying shes gonna tell des
pokabu73 : I ALREADY DID

So, yeah- that pretty much sums up what Pokabu73 was saying in the post above this... Killa was harrasing her and kept sending her unnecessary messages.

Note - I didn't make this post because someone asked me to and nor did I post this to start drama, but I made this post to verify that everything that Pokabu said was 100% true.
Des

Re: Theres to much lying

Post by Des »

Telling me when someone breaks the rules is the right thing to do, this person has been banned for this kind of behavior.

The rules are there for good reasons.