to des

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
balderas25

to des

Post by balderas25 »

ok i was thinking about this all night des to say how to word this ok i really want me leone acc back u could level me down to 1 take away all my beans i just really want me purple suit back but on my cskcsk acc i have 26 beans left :( i wouldnt cheat again at all no matter what :) i really wish i could have my leone acc back :) or if i had all my beans back never even played the pet game its all erased so its like i never even played the oupdate yet and have my 5900 beans back :) ik you will probbaly say no but i promise i wouldnt break 1 rule :)
balderas25

to des again

Post by balderas25 »

also i frogto somthing the cuss word acc wasnt me my sister and my frind plays this game on my compter it might have been them! cause i minimize my thing to go afk for like half an hour they prob reopended another tab!
Des

Re: to des

Post by Des »

There is consequences for breaking the rules, for me to make an exception in this case would mean I would get a lot of requests from other people asking for the same thing.
balderas25

Post by balderas25 »

did u also read my other post and after i got banned many people also wanted me unbanned :(! the really reason i awant my acc is my beans if u could atleast like erase like i never [layed the update ! and didnt spent any beans i had 5900 beans befroe i started it! plz
balderas25

Post by balderas25 »

i only hvae 100 beans so i should acctualu have 6000 beans :( plz des i really atleast want me leone des you know i would never cheat again :(!
balderas25

Post by balderas25 »

it would mean alot to me dez:(