SpongeTeddyBear

hey des

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

um sometimes when i go to play csk it loads REALLY slow
why is that?
Des

Re: hey des

Post by Des »

Can you please provide more information so I have a better understanding of what you mean.
SpongeTeddyBear

for example, its a new day and i wanna play on CSK.
I go to the website and click play.
Now its loading. i don't really expect it to be loading very slow
because i have a new computer. So i wait till it loads all the way.
Its loading very slow, or it doesn't load anyway.
Finally it loaded but then im waiting for the server to connect so i can login.
Does that help u Des?
Des

Post by Des »

I think I understand what you mean, when you go to play the game and it begins loading it gets cached by the browser. If you hit the refresh it will appear to load instantly because it is cached and does not need to be loaded again. But if you clear your browser cache it will need to be fully loaded again to be playable.

Definition of cache

Most of the time loading has nothing to do with the specs of a computer meaning if it is a new computer or an old, loading is dependent on the internet connection and how fast it is able to load the files in to the browser that are required to be able to play the game.

Does this help?
SpongeTeddyBear

Des wrote:I think I understand what you mean, when you go to play the game and it begins loading it gets cached by the browser. If you hit the refresh it will appear to load instantly because it is cached and does not need to be loaded again. But if you clear your browser cache it will need to be fully loaded again to be playable.

Definition of cache

Most of the time loading has nothing to do with the specs of a computer meaning if it is a new computer or an old, loading is dependent on the internet connection and how fast it is able to load the files in to the browser that are required to be able to play the game.

Does this help?
sure it help thank you :D