a hacker

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
Des

Re: a hacker

Post by Des »

It is not possible for anyone to gain access to another persons computer through CSK because every client browser connects to the server. This means that at no point does one client browser connect to another client browser, as a result of this each and every player is protected by the server.

I have also said this before many times and I guess I have to say it again. There is no hackers in CSK, every hack issue that has been reported was caused by a user giving out their personal information which is against the rules.

In addition to this to be a real hacker requires a significant amount of knowledge and if a person does really poses this knowledge they would not be here in CSK to hack a persons game account or anything else just so they can prove that thay are a hacker.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:It is not possible for anyone to gain access to another persons computer through CSK because every client browser connects to the server. This means that at no point does one client browser connect to another client browser, as a result of this each and every player is protected by the server.

I have also said this before many times and I guess I have to say it again. There is no hackers in CSK, every hack issue that has been reported was caused by a user giving out their personal information which is against the rules.

In addition to this to be a real hacker requires a significant amount of knowledge and if a person does really poses this knowledge they would not be here in CSK to hack a persons game account or anything else just so they can prove that thay are a hacker.
I agree with the last sentence. if they want to hack, they would hack something popular, like minecraft. Minecraft has millions of users online, so that would be a good target for the hacker. CSK isn't very popular, so the hacker will just stay away from CSK.
vikram

Post by vikram »

Yeah. no one know how to hack CSK. if they make Cheat Generator for CSK then that will not work because they will need permission. I know how to Cheat in Club Penguin. CP have many generator but Billybob don't give permission.
SpongeTeddyBear

I know with minecraft if you hack, they will IP-ban you from the server so you can't join anymore. This is only for multiplayer. AND: If you ask "how do I be
op with "software", they'll ban you. I know that because I found software that makes you op on the server. I asked how to use it, and they ban me. I guess they were thinking I was going to take over the server and ban the admins, mods and the operator.
vikram

Post by vikram »

I am Trying to Make Hack Programs. if You want then i can Make a Program for Mine-craft. :mrgreen:
SpongeTeddyBear

I'm trying to learn to make programs such as a game, maybe I can invite you
what name you think will be good for it? I'm thinking of CSM (candy sugar minecraft)
where everything is blocky
vikram

Post by vikram »

actually i said i m trying to make Hack Engine or Cheat engine