personal information

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
girl123

personal information

Post by girl123 »

this dude name cskcsk ask me how old i was and he ask hellcandy if he was white,black, or mexican. i wouldve post a picture but i dont know how. but is asking personal information against the rules and plz reply back thank you
girl123

Re: personal information

Post by girl123 »

oh yeah i forgot one more thing, is account sharing against the rules too because resh and bob share accounts but i dont thing bob should be ban because of that.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

woo littlegirl, you a cool friend to have :(
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

I think being asked about your personal information or sharing accounts is against the rules. And I'm sure that they already know the rules and the circumstances.
But I don't think that they meant anything bad doing it, maybe it's because they're friends so they trust each other's. Well that's my opinion.
And I think you guys should be nice to each other's and just have fun and enjoy playing together in the game. : )
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

Wise thoughts ~ Hcandy :D
vikram

Post by vikram »

there's no bad thing in asking personal information but it's rule because, if someone knows your personal information maybe he will use it in bad things. like if you tell him your phone number maybe he start prank call or many other things. that is why we must not tell any personal information