Mean Alert

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
MisterLuck

Mean Alert

Post by MisterLuck »

(long time no see guys :) post 9:46 pm sunday 16 XD) You guys remeber BlackKnight or w/e right and shadow knight well this one ish gonna be about BlackKnight ,
He came in as a dude named ColeSparks and said stupid and said "Csk Ducks" (eddited the s XD) and i warned him and he said he didnt care and he called a guest dumb
Time played Est 9:30-approx 10pm ill add more info later as i come back on ( nyan cat picture failed :()
MisterLuck

Re: Mean Alert

Post by MisterLuck »

MisterLuck wrote:(long time no see guys :) post 9:46 pm sunday 16 XD) You guys remeber BlackKnight or w/e right and shadow knight well this one ish gonna be about BlackKnight ,
He came in as a dude named ColeSparks and said stupid and said "Csk Ducks" (eddited the s XD) and i warned him and he said he didnt care and he called a guest dumb
Time played Est 9:30-approx 10pm ill add more info later as i come back on ( nyan cat picture failed :()
11 mins after that he cursed and he lied about hacks and he just left and said we had no lifes i made a few spell mistakes btw and he left afterwards and may lie o.o
Des

Post by Des »

I will look into it when I get a chance
iFebo7

Post by iFebo7 »

Colesparks? He kept saying I was in love with everyone in the lobby o.o
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

iFebo7 wrote:Colesparks? He kept saying I was in love with everyone in the lobby o.o
That means hes spamming and he was rlly mean when i started playing csk when he was deathkiller or blackknight or w/e o.o
( hes also making fun of u )

Beep o.o
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

Des wrote:I will look into it when I get a chance
a really common phrase, and funny 'cause it's probably true
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

MisterLuck wrote:(long time no see guys :) post 9:46 pm sunday 16 XD) You guys remeber BlackKnight or w/e right and shadow knight well this one ish gonna be about BlackKnight ,
i hate people who come online and say bad stuff and they usually go farther with it cuz its not face to face the person doesnt feel alot of guilt with saying that kind of stuff and you dont know how many times people say u suck or i hate you to me on personal messager because i killed them and they didnt want anyone else to hear it Dx :|
sonny00777

Post by sonny00777 »

players mostly say those kind of inappropriate stuff just for the attention. The best thing to do in that situation is keep your cool and ignore them. 8-) Then later notify a mod. Follow these steps and reward your self with a gold star lol :lol: