Annoying and rude guest

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
glitterangel

Annoying and rude guest

Post by glitterangel »

Hi so i had found a guest dat is very rude and keep asking for personal info. So i was in the game room and i didn't say anything rude to guest. The guest started making fun of my character in candysugarkingdom. :( The guest called me smelly, dirty and dusty. I didn't didn't say anything mean. Also guest is telling me to be ashamed just for killing the guest. Doodle was in game room and the guest acted all nice to her. At the end, she kept asking.. "What is your age doodle?" Also she asked "Where do u live?"
I keep telling her it is personal info, but the guest said: "Stop talking to me, you smelly angel." The guest asked it like 10 times....... :| Wow being all nice just to know people's personal info. I didn't get to snip shot all of the bad things she did because i kept going on and off because of bad lag. If i could in the first place, i would had all of the images of the proof the guest had did. Here is a link to show some proof about the "term" of asking for personal info: http://imgur.com/C0ZBdKS
Look at the word above personal.
From, Glitter.
vikram

Re: Annoying and rude guest

Post by vikram »

Reporting a Guest is Doesn't Make Sence, if you Report him then what we can do, we can do nothing he is guest. and Don't Cry about he told you sm*** dir** (i don't want to say that otherwise you'll think that i'm insulting you too) then that doesn't mean that it's truth, Grow up. ;) don't be like girls
kid123

Re: Annoying and rude guest

Post by kid123 »

i think its HiEveryone because she is always playing as a guest and being mean to people and i know that it is her because i told her a fake age and she keep saying kid is 7 when im not