kid123

Re: doodle and dragon

Post by kid123 »

lie you do why dragon :evil: :evil:
girl123

Post by girl123 »

omg kid go away -_-
anyway doodle,glitter,and jessi was being rude to me...glitter callled me a drama queen and said i started drama and all i said was im with pitosa and jessi kept counting how many times i said the word with... and all three of them was stalking and spying on me -_- hmph..and they said i start the drama :lol: thats really funny because they kept going on and blame it all on me
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

Hi, Littlegirl just some tiny tips you should show some proof of what u said. So I can see what glitter really said, word for word. You also need some way of showing how u can prove that we were stalking u. When we just stayed at level 5 the whole time. While, you were going in and out of the room where we were training at. :| Also with what u said about Jessi, I don't see why counting words is such a big problem. :|
Last edited by DoodleBugGirl on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Yeah..and littlegirl if you feel uncomfortable around people in world then go somewhere else where they won't be by you. Like sometimes when there is like a lot of people at level 6 I go to level 10 or something :/ and if you think that they're being mean to you.. then stop arguing and go some place else so drama won't start. Or just simply ignore them and act like that they're not there... I really didn't know what to say while I was posting this .-.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

And littlegirl wasn't you at a area close by them also? :|
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Littlegirl, u are the one who keep saying ugh, I can't go anywhere when people are around u. If you were in a level first u would say "I was here first." Also u talk behind Andrew's back because he kicked u out of his guild. You express your feelings too much, for instance if u aren't having a good day, u will start complaining. What did we do? We just go to lvl 3 and try to get exp and all we hear and get is ugh, I can't go anywhere. Sure, sure how can u not go anywhere? I think u can. Also if I was to go to lvl 6 it is to get away from small candysugarkingdom crisis, u would probably say if u want me to leave say so. Why would anyone tell people to leave? I am not the boss of candysugarkingdom. You have reported a lot of false reports already. Tedderisa report was when she was just sarcastic, our reports when u said we said u just want to win. Everyone wants to win. How is that even a negative comment? Also the report right now is just crossing the line. It would be nicer if u don't state comments like ugh. It's like saying go away in my term. I never ask someone to leave and never will. Also one time, u say we don't have manners when we didn't say hi to u. That isn't a big deal, if u think we are disturbing u, we aren't. How are we stalking? Why would we? What is there to stalk about? It's just you and your party. The world isn't just for u, it's for everyone. Be sure to understand that.
Last edited by glitterangel on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

B4, there was really no need 4 you to repeat "I'm 'with' pitosa". I can count whatever I want to :P I'll put your picture of evidence!
[img] http://prntscr.com/2fhpdw.png [img]
Last edited by Jessimine on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

What glitterangel said ;) and the next time you report someone littlegirl make sure it is serious and have evidence too ;) Unlike this one :roll:
kid123

Post by kid123 »

And really..how is counting words a big problem :roll:
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Yeah and also the part when glitterangel said you be talking behind Andrew back you need to let it go :roll: Charizard invited you to join his guild when he have more room. So should you be happy about that :|