HE OFFENDED MY PET STEP LIMITS

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
everyone

HE OFFENDED MY PET STEP LIMITS

Post by everyone »

yunis2003

Re: HE OFFENDED MY PET STEP LIMITS

Post by yunis2003 »

First of all everyone i only said that so you could stop bothering me and my friends. You always tell us that we wont help you bronze knight, and i repeatedly tell you that you need to level up and have at least a lvl 10 pet with lvl 3 heal. You are continuously harassing us and im pretty sure they would agree with me. Since then every time we do bronze knight you are always standing in front of it refusing to move because you feel that since we didn't invite you, that we shouldnt be able to do it at all. I was very patient with you and constantly told you to level up your pet but you don't like to listen other people. My pet is strong because i put in hard work, you can't always ride on peoples shoulders and you should do things for yourself for once. I apologize if i offended you or your pet, but please the harassment has its limits.You have ruined the experience for many players because you bring drama and you spam peoples chats and refuse any advice that people give you on how to upgrade and improve on your pets. I am glad I finally have the chance to take that off my shoulders because it has been stressing me out for the longest time. I hope you understand what i have to say, and always keep yourself open to advice that people have to offer and never take things to heart.
lol3000

Post by lol3000 »

yunis2003 wrote:First of all everyone i only said that so you could stop bothering me and my friends. You always tell us that we wont help you bronze knight, and i repeatedly tell you that you need to level up and have at least a lvl 10 pet with lvl 3 heal. You are continuously harassing us and im pretty sure they would agree with me. Since then every time we do bronze knight you are always standing in front of it refusing to move because you feel that since we didn't invite you, that we shouldnt be able to do it at all. I was very patient with you and constantly told you to level up your pet but you don't like to listen other people. My pet is strong because i put in hard work, you can't always ride on peoples shoulders and you should do things for yourself for once. I apologize if i offended you or your pet, but please the harassment has its limits.You have ruined the experience for many players because you bring drama and you spam peoples chats and refuse any advice that people give you on how to upgrade and improve on your pets. I am glad I finally have the chance to take that off my shoulders because it has been stressing me out for the longest time. I hope you understand what i have to say, and always keep yourself open to advice that people have to offer and never take things to heart.
I agree I really got bothered and i did'nt see a point of the game anymore i mean des only made it for fun so i agree with you yunis2003
sonny00777

Post by sonny00777 »

yeah yuzak is right, you constantly keep on tempting us just to get a bad reaction from us. :| You are so fixated on being a mod that you would pressure someone into breaking the rules, then you think that Des will banned the person and congratulate you and make you mod. Everyone if you stopped harassing people we wouldn't be getting into situations like this ;)
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Well everyone, when we had a full party. You really wanted to be invited, we know dat. In our party, everyone in there would like to be having a fun time with their friends. That is the whole point in this game having fun and making friends. I am glad that Des created this game to make everyone enjoy and have a blast. He didn't made this game so everyone would feel uncomfortable or lost interest. Des probably want people to be fair to others. Blocking to going back and forth of the bronze knight makes it hard for us to focus. Without focusing, everyone's pet hp might lower in the battle. When everyone's pet fail, I don't think the people battling would really like it. We came here to have fun, please don't make it hard. People in csk can't do anything about full parties. If there was a large party, i think all bosses will be too easy. In this game, in the world, it isn't about losing but it's about trying. Everyone tried their best to fight bosses but if u block or bother, imagine how the people around u in the party will feel. Just think about it... That is all I am gonna say.
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

Everyone, I remember u blocking the bronze knight. That makes it so much harder to see the special attack. Also makes me super confused like should I counter right now or should i wait? Being targetted by bronze with special attack is scary. Staying alert and knowing it's happening would be better for me. :| Not just you do that, 2 other people too Silent and Kid123. You guys blocked the knight and his weapon that makes it so much harder then how simple it really is. ;)
Silent

Post by Silent »

I think because we weren't happy and/or bored at that point :| and stuff...
kid123

Post by kid123 »

everyone your pet is awesome. dont take insults from other people.theyre just hating on you. and yuzak thats not very nice of what you said. some people can be very sensitive you know.