[Forum Game] Once upon a time...

Talk about random stuff
kid123

[Forum Game] Once upon a time...

Post by kid123 »

Ok anyway no more of random topics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its story time. Tell a funny, scary, interesting, or what ever type of story that happen on CSK. It don't have to be real, it can be made up also lol. I'll start.
Once upon a time, I was on csk before in a gameroom. I left the gameroom because something didn't felt right. I think there were ghosts in there. But there was only one guest in there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but I saw a person name BoxRenaKina get killed by a ghost. Ever since then.. she wasn't heard from again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: scary huh.... well if you see that person please tell me and also if you see any signs of ghosts please tell me also. Now your guys turn.
(BETTER BE NO SMART MOUTHS OR ARGUMENTS ON THIS TOPIC OR ELSE!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )
squirtle

Re: [Forum Game] Once upon a time...

Post by squirtle »

Once upon a time, I was on csk at level 3. I said something about someone then a person ask me "Who" and I said nothing. So out of nowhere he started throwing a fit and cussing at me because he said I was acting like a 5 year old. :roll: :roll: :roll:
squirtle

Post by squirtle »

Once upon a time, I was at level 6 and 3 people was there. They didn't ask me if I needed help or offer me an invite. But I dont need to be in a party just to level up my pet or get quest items. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
blueflower

Post by blueflower »

once upon a time i was in a full gameroom and it was intense
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

Once upon a time, i was in lobby. There was a new player! We talked for a while and more people logged in. However, when i tried to introduce the new player, they ignored her. Finally, i got angry. I said ,"Don't ignore new players!" and they were like "who?" Strangely they couldn't see her or what she said . . . :?
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Sounds like shutting someone out :roll: :roll: :roll: Anywho...
Once upon a time I was minding my own business in world then I ran away from some people :lol: :lol: