People...

Talk about random stuff
TheUnknown

Re: People...

Post by TheUnknown »

OK. So, I said I have autism. People immediately started mocking me and saying I'm retarded. If it helps at all, those people were Mags, KittyHS, and Aznpandakid or however you spell it.
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

1st of all, if you dont want people knowing, or your afraid of being mocked over something then you shouldn't speak about it.
2nd of all, if you dont like that their saying stuff about you (which could be considered harassment or even bullying) then tell a mod or tell them to stop.
3rd of all, my brother has autism so i understand some of the things you might say or do so just ignore them or press
/chat bubbles off so you cant see them speak and move your window screen to the left to block the chat log.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

TheUnknown wrote:OK. So, I said I have autism. People immediately started mocking me and saying I'm retarded. If it helps at all, those people were Mags, KittyHS, and Aznpandakid or however you spell it.
mags aka pinkteddybear stop mocking him and saying he is retarded :evil:
SpongeTeddyBear

pokabu72 wrote:1st of all, if you dont want people knowing, or your afraid of being mocked over something then you shouldn't speak about it.
2nd of all, if you dont like that their saying stuff about you (which could be considered harassment or even bullying) then tell a mod or tell them to stop.
3rd of all, my brother has autism so i understand some of the things you might say or do so just ignore them or press
/chat bubbles off so you cant see them speak and move your window screen to the left to block the chat log.
and what is autism :?:
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

autism is a mental disability so to speak, that people with autism usually have a hard time understanding emotion,understanding some things people say and say some things that don't sound proper but they usually have a different word processor and filter than others. like they might not understand some problems or would be able to speak normally like others. My brother has autism so i kinda get to deal with him all day.
hope this helped!
SpongeTeddyBear

pokabu72 wrote:autism is a mental disability so to speak, that people with autism usually have a hard time understanding emotion,understanding some things people say and say some things that don't sound proper but they usually have a different word processor and filter than others. like they might not understand some problems or would be able to speak normally like others. My brother has autism so i kinda get to deal with him all day.
hope this helped!
thanks it did help
i now know wat autism means ;)