im stuck

Talk about random stuff
SpongeTeddyBear

im stuck

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

okay, here's what happened.
my dad's friend which sells computers called my dad and said there was a laptop he would sell to me.
It is a hp pavilion dv4000 which by my opinion is the worst laptop ever. It can't run minecraft, some 3d games, and it's ram is 1.3 gb.
my other computer was the best I've had, which is a hp 2000-412 notebook laptop, it could run minecraft well, had 3gb ram.
but, this computer I currently have (hp pavilion dv4000) has a fast processor. much faster than the other laptop. it's a intel inside Celeron m processor.
I think with 2 more gigs of ram, this laptop would be faster.
Also, this laptop HAS NO audio device installed, it means no sound card. wow. ALL LAPTOPS ARE SUPPOSED TO COME WITH A SOUND CARD RIGHT?!
I currently have no audio.
and my graphics adapter is poor. can't run any 3d games.
vikram

Re: im stuck

Post by vikram »

You Should Install any Audio Devise in This, i can't say about 3d games. You Should Sign up in This link below. and tell your problem, they will solve it http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories
Des

Post by Des »

All laptops have soundcards it could just be that the drivers for the sound card have not been installed which would result in the sound card not working at all.

Also as a suggestion stay away from Celeron processors if you can, they are very cheap because they give very poor performance specially for gaming.
SpongeTeddyBear

Des wrote:All laptops have soundcards it could just be that the drivers for the sound card have not been installed which would result in the sound card not working at all.

Also as a suggestion stay away from Celeron processors if you can, they are very cheap because they give very poor performance specially for gaming.
I thought my Intel Celeron processor was good. It was faster than my other processer. again, this laptop has no sound card. I'm sure it doesn't.
oh and my graphics is a standard vga adapter. I cant run any 3d games.
SpongeTeddyBear

also 2 more things:
  • my laptop can't run CSK, so you might as well lose me as a player. :cry:
    and my battery, "I CAN'T UNPLUG THE CORD". It turns off in 1 second :(
Last edited by SpongeTeddyBear on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vikram

Post by vikram »

my PC can't run CSK and Club Penguin
SpongeTeddyBear

my laptop can't run anything...
vikram

Post by vikram »

Search Help for This in Google
SpongeTeddyBear

no, already did it and found nothing...
SpongeTeddyBear

oh and my standard VGA graphics adapter isn't an actual one, my real card is an ATI x700. but windows can't find the driver for it. so that's why it uses a standard VGA graphics adapter...