Halloween

Talk about random stuff
Des

Halloween

Post by Des »

Halloween is almost here again and I'm sure most other people like myself think about candy when you hear the word Halloween.

What do you like about Halloween and what don't you like about it?

I like the free candy of course but I don't like black lickerish because I think it tastes bad and I hate it when people offer me that.

Also where I live there is tons of people that purchase all kinds of personal fireworks that they use on the day of Halloween so I hear a lot of noises from all over the place which I don't mind that much but hearing it at 3am while I am trying to sleep is kind of annoying.

But I would say that I like Halloween because it has always been one of my favorite times of the year.
MisterLuck

Re: Halloween

Post by MisterLuck »

Des wrote:Halloween is almost here again and I'm sure most other people like myself think about candy when you hear the word Halloween.

What do you like about Halloween and what don't you like about it?

I like the free candy of course but I don't like black lickerish because I think it tastes bad and I hate it when people offer me that.

Also where I live there is tons of people that purchase all kinds of personal fireworks that they use on the day of Halloween so I hear a lot of noises from all over the place which I don't mind that much but hearing it at 3am while I am trying to sleep is kind of annoying.

But I would say that I like Halloween because it has always been one of my favorite times of the year.
I wake up at 3am becuz of my mest up alarm o.o I might wear a coustume that says coustume this year.... last year i was mario o.o
And when u come up with fun events on csk one day u can do a halloween event :D
PinkTeddyBear

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

*gives des black licorice* i think halloween is not needed and a waste of time and money and what i dont like about it is how some of the halloween decorations/things can get a little....realistic or over the top which gives me nightmares.
ninjagirl

Post by ninjagirl »

Ditto, PinkTeddyBear :o
Except the scary part, I think it need to be realistic for me to be scared XD
Oh, I'm going to Phobia this weekend.... maybe... I hope... ._.
PinkTeddyBear

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

wats that
ninjagirl

Post by ninjagirl »

You mean what's Phobia? Phobia is like Screamworld, Phobia has 8 haunted houses you can go in. I heard the are really scary :lol:
http://www.darke.com/
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

I don't like haunted houses !!!! D: That's what i don't like about Halloween.... ;)
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

PinkTeddyBear wrote:*gives des black licorice* i think halloween is not needed and a waste of time and money and what i dont like about it is how some of the halloween decorations/things can get a little....realistic or over the top which gives me nightmares.
i agree with you,i don't like turkey
SpongeTeddyBear

SpongeTeddyBear wrote:
PinkTeddyBear wrote:*gives des black licorice* i think halloween is not needed and a waste of time and money and what i dont like about it is how some of the halloween decorations/things can get a little....realistic or over the top which gives me nightmares.
i agree with you,i don't like turkey
oops,i was thinking about tanksgiving

i do not agree with you
SpongeTeddyBear

peanutz wrote:I don't like haunted houses !!!! D: That's what i don't like about Halloween.... ;)
i like haunted houses
they aren't scary