July/15/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

July/15/2012

Post by Des »

In the last journal entry I didn't post a video so I thought I could post a video to show you guys a little bit more details of how the pet system works and what you can expect when you first start playing. This video shows me going through the very first quest of how you get your first pet. Before you say anything I know I already had the Yellow Jelly pet before I did the quest to get the Blue Jelly pet and that is only because this is a test account so you can just ignore the Yellow Jelly pet.

I couldn't decide between the Blue Jelly or the Red Jelly D:

There is still quite a bit of work to be done before this update is ready for play so I will probably just make some of it playable for every one to play while I prepare the rest of the update. During the creation of this update I had no idea how hard some of the stuff was going to be :/. I am still trying to do game balancing calculations which are very time consuming.

I know what you are thinking and I can't really give an exact date of when this will be playable but I am aiming for early next month so like 2-3 weeks from now :)
SpongeTeddyBear

Re: July/15/2012

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

i want blue jelly
blue's my favorite color
takera

Re: July/15/2012

Post by takera »

Blue guy is sooooo much better than the red Blue is my fav colour too...XD