August/01/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

August/01/2012

Post by Des »

If you have read my previous journal entries you would know that I had no choice but to move at an inconvenient time during the middle of an important time that I have been trying to get the latest game updated ready to go to the live site for everyone to play. To says that things have been a mess during the moving process would be an understatement and it will still be messy for some time while everything gets unpacked and organized to where it needs to be.

Anyway I managed to figure out the internet situation and I finally have my dev pc hooked up and running and I will have internet again in 4 days time from now which is great, I don't know how I could get anything done without internet. Unfortunately I have been very busy with the move so I have not been able to work on CSK at all during the move process because I have been too busy and also my computer was in pieces in separate boxes. Due to the move I have lost valuable time so the date of the update will be directly effected by this and I will try to set a new date for this update.

Assuming that there is no more issues and that I don't get abducted by evil bunnies from outer space I am going to try to aim for my time late night Thursday August 9th when no one is online. If all goes well then I may even go for an earlier date than that but keep in mind that this date is not an absolute and may change depending on unforeseen circumstances.

I will try to keep everyone updated but for right now I'm waiting for my internet, where is Santa when you need him o_O
PinkTeddyBear

Re: August/01/2012

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

north pole watchin u....trololol but dont hurt urself or strain urself with the move :O and gl with the updates, go go go!
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

i like santa and the north pole :)
SpongeTeddyBear

and i hope you don't get aducted by evil bunnies from outer space lol
Des

Post by Des »

Just letting everyone know that I am on track for Thursday night update :D
SpongeTeddyBear

[quote="Des"]Just letting everyone know that I am on track for Thursday night update :D[/quote]
so friday will the update be finished?
Des

Post by Des »

Yes, that is what I would like to achieve if all goes well.