October/08/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

October/08/2012

Post by Des »

This update brings some important things to the game that the game really needed to have to be more user friendly.

In this update one of the important things that was added is youtube video tutorials which can be accessed directly from within the game main menu or for new players it will be when they first start playing from inside the game itself.

Even if you are a player who has been around for a while you should probably still have a look at the video tutorials to see if there is anything that you can learn from them. A new command was added that will bring up the tutorials screen from anywhere /tutorial.

One of the more visually nice things that you will notice now is that when accessing the NPC shops you will see that there is a graphic of the NPC added to the shop that you are at.

The friends list has been significantly increased in size, so now you can add a lot more friends to your friends list.

There is also a new quest that will be very helpful to all players because it will revive your fallen pet for no cost at all. You can get this quest by talking to NPC Bubbles when your pet is injured and when you finish the quest your pet will be revived and ready for more action :)

These changes should will be helpful to not just the new players but also the experienced ones too.

Also if you like the game make sure to pass around the link and also give it a Facebook Like on the website.

Update overview:
- game video tutorials added
- new command added for viewing video tutorials /tutorial
- artwork for NPC shops when you access their shop
- friends list significantly increased in size
- new quest added to revive fallen pet
- game bug fixes
DR.Rap27

Re: October/08/2012

Post by DR.Rap27 »

Nice update!
DR.Rap27

Post by DR.Rap27 »

Ummmmm......I don’t see the NPC’s pic when I go to the shop. I tried with all of the shops though.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Nice update Des...looks good.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

[quote="DR.Rap27"]Ummmmm......I don’t see the NPC’s pic when I go to the shop. I tried with all of the shops though.[/quote]

Maybe you have to clear cache.
Des

Post by Des »

I agree with what hellcandy said.
DR.Rap27

Post by DR.Rap27 »

Thx guys!
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

des theres a bug i spotted when you type /tutorial where it says lobby interface its spelt wrong. on the site it says loby interface you got a spelling mistake there it supposed to be "lobby" instead of "loby"