October/29/2013

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

October/29/2013

Post by Des »

I know it's been a long time since the last game update and it is long over due but I am pleased to have completed the current update which includes the Guild System and more.

Guild creation is done by doing the Guild Quest and obtaining the Mystic Stones to be able to create a Guild Tablet which will allow the creation of a Guild by entering the Guild name.

In this update the primary focus was the creation of the Guilds and management of the Guilds meaning being able to promote and demote players within your own Guild. As the Guild grows in level so will the limit of players that can be within the guild as well as the number of Captains, Captains can also recruit other players in to the Guild and be able to promote and demote them to a limited Rank.

List of members currently within the guild

Guild wall is only editable by Guild Master

Guild stats tab

Guild chat that is available to all players who are within a guild
This allows for much easier communication between the entire guild by being able to use the Candy Messenger to talk to everyone in the Guild at once

Guild name and Rank within the Guild is shown in many different areas throughout the game interface

The higher the level the Guild is the more benefits it also offers in the experience that is gained by playing within a Game Room in classic or teams and this also applies to your Pets which will gain more Exp while fighting other enemy creatures within the World. Another benefit is the increased amount of Jellybeans that are gained through playing in with your Pets or in a Game Room in classic or teams. These benefits increase with the Guild level.

Other modifications that are not directly related to the Guild System is the change in the way Game Rooms are created, as of this update the creator can apply other parameters while creating the Game Room.

The Game Room parameters such as Guests Allowed, Locked and Guild vs Guild are indicated by icons in the List of available rooms.

Pet Growth value can now be seen and will expanded on in more detail in the future updates, this is a static value which shows a point rating of how well the specific pet can grow in levels.

The official website Leaderboards has been modified to allow the selection of individual Player Nick names to see more detailed information of their game stats, costumes, pets and other information. In addition there is also Guild information that will be displayed along side any player who is within a Guild and the Guilds are also given Rankings based on different parameters such as EXP, PVP Points, Wins and Loses.

One of the issues that many people had was that while playing in the World with your pet the dropped Items disappear too quickly so the value of this has been changed to a much higher value that this should no longer be an issue in any way.

There has also been a lot of other minor changes that I will not get in to but there is one more thing that is worth mentioning and that is the new command that has been added /fullscreen which is really obvious what it does but this will not work on all websites because of the website itself and not because of CSK. This command will obviously work on the official CSK website so if you playing from the official website you will have no problems with this command.

Halloween event will also be going from October 29th to November 12th so be sure not to miss the Pumpkin Pets :)
Andrew

Re: October/29/2013

Post by Andrew »

For creating a guild do you have to pay 25000 beans?...I'm poor*faints*
Btw where do you get mystic stones???
vikram

Post by vikram »

So Many Updates, By the way did this year don't have any Halloween Event :-(
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

[quote="Andrew"]For creating a guild do you have to pay 25000 beans?...I'm poor*faints*
Btw where do you get mystic stones???[/quote]

You can get it from the bosses.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

[quote="vikram"]So Many Updates, By the way did this year don't have any Halloween Event :-([/quote]

The Halloween event is available right now, you can get the quests from NPC Bubbles and NPC Teddy.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

great now i can get a warrior pumpkin
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Can someone answer my question? Please
Des

Post by Des »

Yes it costs 25k jellybeans to make a Guild and Mystic Stones can be obtained from level 5 and 10 bosses.
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

When do u get to PVP In pets?
balderas25

Post by balderas25 »

Awesome