Impersonating Rule #5

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
DoodleBugGirl

Impersonating Rule #5

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

Lately lots of users have impersonated me and trying to act as if they are me. I don't really know why they would want to do that but they decide to do it anyway. I've checked in the candysugarkingdom rules and I noticed that rule 5 is impersonated an account. I've got the picture to show you that the user was trying to impersonate me. She said that " Doodle and I are best friends! We even have matching usernames! " Personally, I don't know this user and have no clue who this is what so ever. :|
Well here is the photo of her username anyways :
Last edited by DoodleBugGirl on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueflower

Re: Impersonating Rule #5

Post by blueflower »

oh yea i saw this person too and she say doodle and her are buddys :cry: !!! but usuallyt these impersonators come only once or 2wice on the game ;)
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

o_O why would she say that she is best friends to someone she don't know? xD, if she was one of your friends and got "inspired" by u. Rules are rules #5 says it all.
Silent

Post by Silent »

hi
buggy1

Post by buggy1 »

doodlebuggirl impersonated me
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Buggy1, there was many bugs before u. Plus just because she has "bug" in her name, doesn't mean she did. If u say that she is impersonating u. Then anyone can say u impersonated buggie. Buggie was here before u were.
buggy1

Post by buggy1 »

doodlebuggirl created her account later than me
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

She probably didn't know know. People can say u impersonated them, if u search up in leader boards, there are many bugs before u were. >.>
blueflower

Post by blueflower »

hey hey hey mrs. buggy1 doodle has never saw u before so u should just stop this right NOW!!! :cry:

doodle nevr copy u name because she actually thought of the name doodlebug (which is a bug that can draw)

and i also bet that u copy somebody name from the past with bug in it or u just want doodle get banned huh huh HUH!?

just stop it doodle is the bestest person ever if u get to know her becus she very nice and there no reason fur her to get banned

whyy does ppl always get doodle banned for no reason sheesh doodle is not bad person plz just stop it ok ? :roll:

u r drama bygger1 and not the good kind
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

Yeah, I didn't create my account to impersonate you or anyone. I didn't know you have that username. Impersonating also includes trying to act like the other user and I haven't or even plan to do that. I chose my username because 1. I like to draw "doodle". 2. I like lady bugs and 3. I'm a girl. Doodlebug also, means good luck and that's something I would like to stand for. I like good luck or fortune. I didn't know you till today and then you start claiming that I've copied your username. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say to you and btw, this topic was about another user not me. ;)