Please read this.

Get help and support for various different things related to the game
squirtle

Re: Please read this.

Post by squirtle »

Yeah HellCandy is right.... and Andrew the pics don't fit this subject either.
blueflower

Post by blueflower »

HellCandy wrote:I didn't create this topic for you guys to argue in it. In Fact I created it to make you guys understand that it is not the end of the world if someone couldn't help you. There's still many more players around including me, and if you couldn't find anyone to help you which I highly doubt just go train your pet and get better equipments or do quests and you will get stronger in no time. Who knows maybe they would come to you for help in the future.

My point is that there's still lots of stuff that you can do, that's what we've been doing when the pets update arrived and believe me it was harder for us that time, because we didn't know how to build our pets, we didn't even know what stats/elements are used for, we basically made lots of mistakes and it took us some time to understand everything and no one was there to help us besides Des, like some of us literally waited hours for Des to be online and help or get an advice from him.

But now you can use the Pet Growth for guide of how to build your pet and a Magic Capsule to reset your points if you built your pet wrong or did a mistake. also better items and equipments and you can now level up to 11 and more to come soon. So, don't just go and say I'm gonna quit or leave the game because someone didn't help me or start being and acting mean to them, you just have to be patient and have fun with whatever you do and if you want people to respect you, well you have to respect them first and be nice to them and they will do the same.

And if someone is being mean to you the best sulotion is to ignore them, because if you do the same thing the problem will just get bigger and you will end up saying something that you would regert for later. So, just keep on being nice and who knows they may end up being nice to you if not you can always use the forum to contact Des with whatever problems occurring you, and for any information about the game.

I don't want to say more, I hope you guys get what I'm saying. It's not always about fighting and whos stronger or weaker. Stronger, better, more experienced players should always try to help the new players understand the game if not busy of course. But the important part is to ask nicely, be patient and have fun.
ya andrew this isnt a topic for arguing and putting unnecessary things
Silent

Post by Silent »

doodle and glitter never invite anybody with really good pets unless its ppl who have pets stronger than them because they dont want anybody to pass them because they are pretty (the adjective selfish)
blueflower

Post by blueflower »

can you not get with doodle and glitter because they are real nice and they help ppl mostly in need of quests and do you?
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Oh my.. this is what happens when I'm gone? Drama!? Well, saying those things isn't very nice and kind.
DoodleBugGirl

Post by DoodleBugGirl »

What I need to say about this is, if you need help you can just ask. Silent you don't really ask for invites much. Almost all the times you do are when I'm in a full party which is what I cant help with. I've helped users with any sorts of pets they don't have to be stronger than my pets. I don't even think of my pets as strong. You just gotta work hard to level them up and update them the way you think they should be. Sometimes I'm too busy helping one person with a quest I have to hold back to help the other users another time. How would you know I only help pets stronger than mine. Have you watched every user I train with? Are you always there when I'm training with another person? Please choose your words wisely before typing it out. ~Doodle ;)
glitterangel

Post by glitterangel »

Silent wrote:doodle and glitter never invite anybody with really good pets unless its ppl who have pets stronger than them because they dont want anybody to pass them because they are pretty (the adjective selfish)
This is untrue, we do invite people if their behavior is kind towards us. We help low levels and people who want to have high levels pets.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

squirtle wrote:Yeah HellCandy is right.... and Andrew the pics don't fit this subject either.
Yup and now there's about to be a fight on this forums because of that. Well on this forum :roll:
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Oh well I meant that certain people shouldn't always expect an invite from me. & How does it not fit the subject? I'm pretty sure it's called Please read this.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Siilly little boy... what they were saying is that this isn't a topic to argue on. That pic doesn't show if someone is complaining because they wasn't invited to a party. That's why it don't fit the subject. I wonder what smart mouth gotta say about that :roll: