October/20/2014

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

October/20/2014

Post by Des »

It's that time of year again where the talks about goblins, ghosts, witches and zombies are a common talking subject. Something else that is also a great subject to talk about is Candy, what is Halloween without some exceptionally good tasting candy. Get ready for all the different types of candy that will be coming out for this Halloween season and try to keep in mind that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing no matter how good it may taste.

So if you plan to be a ghost, vampire or a squirrel for this Halloween try to keep in mind that when it comes to being evil nothing beats and Evil Bunny, this has been scientifically proven by scientists who do science and other stuff. Trust me I know.

In tradition with Halloween the awesome Pumpkin Pets are back again and can be obtained for the duration of this event, so if you missed it last year then don't miss out on your chance this year.

Happy Hunting :)
everyone

Re: October/20/2014

Post by everyone »

How get the pet hallowen ?
Des

Post by Des »

Get the quests from Bubbles and Teddy.
everyone

Post by everyone »

http://prntscr.com/4yqwwo

were get this itens !!
Des

Post by Des »

Use your pet and go fight some monsters.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Nice, unfortunately I won't be there this time hiding in my secret ninja spot spooking everyone and stealing all the candies which would be very fun to do perhaps just for me xD

Oh, I almost forgot! *BOO* got you *evil laugh*muhaha.. Well Happy Halloween guys, have fun. :)