December/11/2014

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

December/11/2014

Post by Des »

Once again it is the season when everyone gets together with family and share some stories and appreciate what it is that we have, of course not all families are the same and some are borderline crazy and we still love them for it. It is hard to believe that this project has been around that long but it really has and not many people play it anymore but the game still stands the test of time in that it is fun and who doesn't like candy? I mean really? Anyway I have done a minor update which adds in 3 Christmas tracks to be played within the game room, I would like to say thanks for the person who contributed these original tracks just for CSK, you know who you are and thanks :)

As for the players old and new I would like to see you jump in during the holiday break if you can just to say hi and maybe play for a bit, I will try to be online when time allows and I would like to see you come play. I know it is still quite early but I would like to say Merry Chrismtas to everyone and enjoy the holiday break.

Also Santa if you are reading this I am still waiting on that present you never gave me, why Santa why ;( I swear I didn't eat your cookies and milk.
iAznpanda

Re: December/11/2014

Post by iAznpanda »

Cool new tracks!

Santa left me coal last year. It was better than nothing though.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Sounds like fun,I will try to be online and steal some cookies.>:3
iAznpanda

Post by iAznpanda »

Hopefully we get more cool and exciting things!

(Reviving Dev Journal topic)
(If you are wondering why I put (Reviving ...) is that i'm updating all topics to 2015.)
Cheese12

Post by Cheese12 »

I'm happy that we're still around to be awesome :D Merry Christmas!