Ask Des

General conversations
Raccoon9

Re: Ask Des

Post by Raccoon9 »

Hey Des, are you still working on the prototype app thing? I know it has been a long time since the last update, but I'd still like to know.
Des

Post by Des »

I would like to but due to only so many hours in a day, I am unable to realistically work on it to make any significant progress in the foreseeable future.
Raccoon9

Post by Raccoon9 »

Des wrote:I would like to but due to only so many hours in a day, I am unable to realistically work on it to make any significant progress in the foreseeable future.
Aww..Well I hope you're doing well! :)
alexa4098

Post by alexa4098 »

Mod Des! Good day Do you have a plan to introduce this game again? so there will be new users and active players here again :D I kinda missed the old days though and when I logged on I have no one to play with :cry: :cry:
Des

Post by Des »

What do you mean by introduce the game again?
alexa4098

Post by alexa4098 »

I mean by like advertise the game again so there will be more players to be online often.
Des

Post by Des »

alexa4098 wrote:I mean by like advertise the game again so there will be more players to be online often.
This is something that I would have liked to be able to do since the beginning but to Advertise means that the project would need to have funding/resources to be able to allocate it towards Advertising. Any and all types of real advertisement require funding and a lot of it, there are many ways of Advertising but without funding there are currently none. Initially there was many semi free resources years ago like Mochi Media and others like it who are also not around anymore.

Also Flash is on it's way out and has been for some time with clear signs, so the next logical step would be to port it over to mobile devices and such using Unity3D. This would require funding and something else which I used to have but do not anymore is spare time.

Having said that I always liked this project and it has meant a lot to me and the players who played it, maybe one day things will change but that is just an idea I like to think about once in a while in the back of my mind.
alexa4098

Post by alexa4098 »

Oh alright. I love this game so much and it was really fun. I hope someday more players will play often and they will be active again like the past :)
Deh_Loquendero

Post by Deh_Loquendero »

I know that you have a Facebook and twitter page, but you are not active in neither of those, how can I contact you?
Des

Post by Des »

You can contact me through this forum, or use the email provided on the official website About page.