April/22/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

April/22/2012

Post by Des »

I am quite happy to be able to finally have reached a point that I can show some of the stuff that I have been working on. I obviously can't cover everything so I'm going to keep it short and let the YouTube video show you what to expect in the next major update. Because this update will bring a lot of changes it is very likely that there will be new bugs and other issues that will need to be resolved, I have done as much testing as I can do on my own but realistically no amount of testing can compare to a real live situation.

These things that I am working on are not yet complete and are not yet ready to go live for everyone to play but it is definitely coming together after so much time and effort that I have put into it. I hope you guys like it :)
Rats

Re: April/22/2012

Post by Rats »

i like the battle thing at the world with the pets xD
can the pet level up too? and why is Jane member premium? what does that mean... and can we also get a new color for our character :O
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

[quote="Des"]I am quite happy to be able to finally have reached a point that I can show some of the stuff that I have been working on. I obviously can't cover everything so I'm going to keep it short and let the YouTube video show you what to expect in the next major update. Because this update will bring a lot of changes it is very likely that there will be new bugs and other issues that will need to be resolved, I have done as much testing as I can do on my own but realistically no amount of testing can compare to a real live situation.

[flash=640,480]http://www.youtube.com/v/s-63saKAPcY?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

These things that I am working on are not yet complete and are not yet ready to go live for everyone to play but it is definitely coming together after so much time and effort that I have put into it. I hope you guys like it :)[/quote]
how can you post a video here?
Des

Post by Des »

@Rats: Yes the pets level up too as well as they equip various different items. Premium will be for those who are interested in supporting CSK and some different variation of costumes will be available as shown in the video.

@SpongeTeddyBear: You can place a video in a message the same way as you put an image within a message but this feature should not be abused or I will have to disable this on the entire forum.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

[quote="Des"]@Rats: Yes the pets level up too as well as they equip various different items. Premium will be for those who are interested in supporting CSK and some different variation of costumes will be available as shown in the video.

@SpongeTeddyBear: You can place a video in a message the same way as you put an image within a message but this feature should not be abused or I will have to disable this on the entire forum.[/quote]
ok
kid123

Post by kid123 »

I can't wait until the major update comes. I might pick a bunny for a pet.
slayalaterzombie

Post by slayalaterzombie »

hey dez if i find all the top ten players and beat them will you fight me?
ive somehow beat 1 7 9 and 10 so please answer
Des

Post by Des »

If you can beat all the top players 1vs1 then you can probably win against me too. But if you are really interested in playing me 1vs1 then pm me and if I am not too busy we can make it happen :)
balderas25

Post by balderas25 »

slayer u have to techinally vs me i was top 10 i was levek 12